Being a startup and working with them over the past 2 years, I’ve learned a lot of amazing things about entrepreneurs that go on “behind the scenes,” so I thought I’d share a few with you.
- They will go out of their way to make the customer happy.
- Their passionate about their product/service.
- When you contact the business, the owner picks up the phone.
- They will have the best prices.
- They won’t bombard you with pre-written emails or people calling from a call center.
- They make sure you know that you’re important to them.
It’s easy to see the product or service a business is selling from the surface. But next time you see the new “hole in the wall” business show up in your town, remember these things I mentioned. In reality, they’re doing so much more and will most likely give you better service than the big guys.
Failure Rate Stats of a Startup– Courtesy of hustlelife.net!